To our valued patients,
As most of you are aware, Premier Horgan has announced that BC is ready to move forward to the next phase of re-opening which includes gradual opening of dental offices.
We are re-opening our clinic on Monday, June 15, 2020. Our commitment to the health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority and we will ensure that all the guiding principles of BC Centre for Disease Control, Office of the Provincial Health Officer, WorkSafeBC, and College of Dental Surgeons of BC, are followed. We are taking extra measures beyond these recommendations such as enhanced disinfection with UV light and HEPA filtration units being installed.
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE), however, in light of COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
Here is what to expect on your next visit.
- All patients and staff will be asked series of pre-screening questions before they are permitted to enter the office
- All appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients as much as possible
- All patients will be asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until we call them in for their appointments to prevent patients from having to wait in the waiting room
- Patients temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer before any treatment is started
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the reception area and you will be asked to use it upon arrival
- Plexiglass has been placed at the reception area to help limit face to face interaction
- All common touch surfaces such as door handles, countertops, light switches, will be wiped down regularly
Our waiting room has been cleared of all books, magazines, and the water dispenser, to help prevent the spread of germs. Sadly, we had to put away the treasure chest
Please do the following:
- Arrive wearing a mask
- Put away your phone (turn it to airplane mode)
- Come alone unless you require assistance
- Use a washroom at home prior to your appointment. There is no public washroom available at this time.
- Limit personal belongings being brought into the office
- It is important now more than ever that all of our patients maintain immaculate oral hygiene. Please brush and floss at home prior to your appointment, as there will be no opportunity to brush in the clinic.
We will be giving patients a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution to rinse with at the beginning of each appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and respecting our protocols to keep everyone safe.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Team at Guildford Plaza Dental